Wrapping up

Throughout this blog, I outlined continent-wide distributions of surface water and groundwater as well as the future of these distributions under climate change. I then went on to explore my pet concept of nature-based approaches and focused on various examples based in environments around Africa. 


In the process of researching and writing this blog, I now have a better perspective of the physical aspects of the continent as a whole, as well as better insight into specific regions. Although even now, I feel like I have only scraped the surface, as I had a lot more topics I wanted to dive in depth but wasn’t able to due to time constraints.


While the situation of ‘water in Africa’ may seem initially bleak, hopefully these solutions showcase human ingenuity and appreciation for our surrounding natural environment and that both human and physical spheres can definitely work together to achieve an optimal outcome.


Thanks for reading!


Comments